Seesaw Go! is a fun way to engage students, create classroom community, learn about Seesaw, and get your students up and moving!
In Seesaw Go! students will work in teams of two to four to collect the Seesaw emojis posted around your classroom. To collect the emoji, they will scan the Seesaw QR code, listen to the video in Seesaw, talk as a team, and cross the emoji off on their game board. The QR code videos include information about getting to know their classmates, school and Seesaw.
You can use SeesawGo! today right out of the box or follow instructions to personalize your own plan!
- Seesaw Go! plan for teachers
- Seesaw Go! game board to print
- Game board image (PNG file) to download and add to your Seesaw class
- Emoji QR codes with videos linked and ready to play
- (Optional) Plan for creating your own Seesaw Go!