This amazing panel of third through fifth grade teachers will show you how their students Seesaw. They’ll share tips for getting started, favorite ideas, and answer your questions. Join Heather Marrs (3rd), Ben Soole (Year 3 /4), and Carmen Zeisler (4th/5th gifted) for this lively discussion!
Articles in this section
- 3rd Grade Favorites!
- 4th Grade Favorites!
- 5th Grade Favorites!
- Brand New to Seesaw (Part 1): 3-5 Grade
- Brand New to Seesaw (Part 2): 3-5 Grade
- Literacy Lessons with Seesaw: 3-5 Grade
- Reading Response Routines with Seesaw
- Three Math Ideas: 3-5 Grade
- Tips & Favorite Lesson Ideas: 3-5 Grade
- The 4Cs and Seesaw: Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking & Creativity