Back to School Night is a great time introduce Seesaw to families and get parents signed up to view their child’s journal! Here are some tips and resources:
Before Back to School Night
- Make sure each student has one piece of work in their journal.Need ideas? Students can …
- Take a selfie and add voice recording “This year I hope to learn”
- Draw a self-portrait and add voice recording “My secret talent is"
- Take a photo of something interesting in the classroom and add a voice recording “I'm curious about this because”
- Check out our webinar on Back to School Time Saving Tips. Watch the recording here.
- Print out the parent invite handouts for your class. Here's how.
At Back to School Night